Germany – Additive manufacturing is promising a powerful boost in modern production engineering leaving behind some of the limitations of conventional product fabrication technologies. The symposium brings together the world leading experts in additive manufacturing and newcomers interested in this fascinating and vibrant field. Ample time for discussion and networking is making this event a great marketplace for new ideas and business in additive manufacturing.
The symposium will cover, among others, the following hot topics:
- hardware and software solutions
- process development
- materials and materials systems
- products and applications
- market development and business fields
- simulation, design and virtual environments
- quality control and assurance
- closed versus open Innovation
Program and Registration here.
When: 25 – 26 February 2015
Where: Fraunhofer IWS, Winterbergstraße 28, 01277 Dresden, Germany